Thursday, December 29, 2011

Winding Down

I have often been accused of being like the Energizer Bunny because it is rare that I stop doing things constantly.  But after a year of steadily increasing my work load, I am going to stop working and take some time for me.  I can get together with friends more.  I will be able to read good books.  I am looking forward to filling in and keeping Elle when she is on school breaks. 

My house can become a home with more TLC.  The dogs will have someone with them much more often instead of being shut up in the house.  We can eat more healthy at home than at restaurants.  I will be able to spend Dennis's days off with him.

I hope I can do more beach time with friends not often seen, like Candee.  I can put more effort into my exercise routine that has been on the back burner due to increased hours of work.  My booths will hopefully be worked on more regularly and look more appealing. 

Maybe I can cook Sunday dinners and invite the family or friends to share those.  It sounds like a wonderful way to begin the new year to me. 

Wishing you days to savor in the 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment