Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sweet Sunday

For the first time in ever so long, I am not working today.  I am not out of town either.  What a blissful day!

I lost the 18 month old class that I taught for 6 months.  I miss them so much as I always miss each group.  But today we were blessed with six new little ones to love and watch as they grow and develop.  I get to teach them their very first class...Noah's Ark which they will know as well as I when they leave.  I had a sweet little girl in my last class who was the most verbal I have ever had.  She could tell me ahead of time what came next in class.  I missed her today, but she stopped by to see me.  I get to teach them to pat their Bibles....and that their own version of the Bible tells them that God loves (name). 

I truly understand why Jesus said  to let the children come to Him, why we have to become as children to enter His Kingdom.  Such innocence and trust of those who are fortunate enough to work with them.  Today they had a bit of a learning curve to become accustomed to us, but even amidst the tears, they are so very precious to me.  What a gift God has given to me with each baby that comes into my class.  I love them all!

Wishing you happy gifts from our Father and the innocence to trust Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment